- Marcus Sheridan @thesaleslion Inbound Marketing Machine and leader of the best Inbound and Content Marketing Pride online. www.thesaleslion.com. His eBook is required reading.
- Mark Schaefer @markshaefer Chieftan of one of the business blog online businessesgrow.com, a Forbes Top 50 influencer, 2011 Twitter User of the Year, Author of The Tao of Twitter and Return on Influence. and one of the best people I’ve ever met. His book is required reading.
- Mack Collier @mackcollier of MackCollier.com is one of the top social media strategists and experts on engagement. He’s a rockstar speaker (my words) and the author of the soon-to-be-released book “Think Like a Rockstar”. He’s the founder of the twitter chat #blogchat which we’ll be joining for class this semester. Haven’t seen the book yet, but I’m sure it’s going to be a must read.
- Stanford Smith @pushingsocial Stan is literally one of the smartest business minds I know about business blogging. Whether reading his blog (www.pushingsocial.com) or speaking to him one-on-one, he’ll make you more focused and smarter. And if you’re a bass, you better watch out. The man has a passion for chasing bass. One of his eBooks is required reading.
- Chris Craft @chrisqueso Owner of NaoMedia and my partner in crime on a joint mission to be disclosed later, Chris is a rising star in marketing and social media. He’s also the author of the soon-to-be released book O.P.E.N Routine Four Components to Personal Branding Success and will share tips on how to find your brand and voice in social media.
- Joe Pulizzi @juntajoe. Founder of one of the most valuable sites online, The Content Marketing Institute. Joe is a content marketing and social media evangelist and passionate about the color orange (I think it’s because he’s a die-hard Cleveland Browns fan 😉 He’s the author of two fantastic business books, a keynote speaker and a big-time thought leader. And he runs one of the best events in the industry Content Marketing World.
- Erin Podolak @ErinPodolak is a rising star in science journalism. A recent grad of #lsc432, she’s a long-time blogger who has done an amazing job using social media to grow her career. She’ll be presenting at conferences in the US and Europe on topics related to communications and science this year. She’ll give you tips and ideas how you can grow your personal profile in authentic, powerful ways using blogging and social media.
TENTATIVE GUEST LECTURERS
- HubSpot, Potential Guest Lecture with a member of the HubSpot Team
- Chad Wittman, Founder of EdgeRank Checker, a top Facebook tool for learning how to maximize attention on Facebook.
- Engaging Social (how to track impact of online activities)
- Joe Daguanno (Midwest Digital Marketing and Radio)
- Patrick Flynn